AiRISTA's WiFi RTLS solution based on Active Wi-Fi and RFID technologies can be deployed to provide total patient and personnel visibility in the healthcare environments. The key to increased patient throughput and productivity in various departments in healthcare facilities is to effectively streamline the flow of patients through the continuum of care. Utilizing existing Wi-Fi network infrastructure found in most hospitals, data from patients' RFID enabled tags are collected by readers/sensors. This data may include patient tracking location, moves in departments and departure as well as date and time of medical staff visits within the facilities.
Collected data throughout the patients' journey brings about unprecedented visibility into processes and can be used for reporting and billing or interfacing and feeding to external applications. AiRISTA's intuitive software user interface displays and provides a dynamic and real-time "picture" of the department and the whereabouts of the staff, patients, and equipment.
Patients, medical care personnel, administrative and maintenance staff are all among the beneficiaries of AiRISTA's solutions for the Healthcare. In addition to enhancing the safety and monitoring of the patients, this ability to sense and obtain real-time location information on medical staff, valuable equipment and supplies brings about tremendous financial and operational benefits.
- Better manage the patient-flow in various departments (Emergency Room for example).
- Gain full visibility of supply chain and enhance efficiencies protect and manage hospital assets and resources more effectively.
- Reduce medical errors by sensing, capturing, notifying and reacting to various events through workflow automation and business rules enforcement.
- Better estimate and determine delays in availability of key assets and personnel.
- Replay scenarios and report on historical events by tapping into a wealth of data stored on the back-end.
- Schedule and opt-in to receive notifications through voice, email and SMS of events of particular interest.