Suitable for outdoor usage, relies on latitude and longitude coordinates acquired from satellites to determine location of tagged assets and personnel. AiRISTA or third-party GPS hardware devices may use Wi-Fi, Cellular and or Data Communication Satellite networks to transmit information to AiRISTA's UVS server. Our GPS location engine can be deployed autonomously or in concert with many of AiRISTA's other platforms, in order to provide seamless track and trace capability both indoors and outdoors.
- Zone tracking: inclusion zones, exclusion, target and access zone (access control)
- Dynamic/Floating zones
- Geocode and reverse geocode (where map data is available)
- Routing and Route Management
- Arrival Time Estimation
- Direct Integration with AiRISTA's Dispatch and Command Center Platform
- AiRISTA's GPS Location Engine can be used in conjunction with AiRISTA's Wi-Fi GPS, Cellular GPS, and Satellite GPS devices.
- Accuracy levels provided by AiRISTA's GPS Location Engine provide effective solutions for applications demanding real-time location tracking outdoors.
- Additional optional Track & Trace features for playback based on captured historical data empower users to optimize business processes, increase asset utilization and increase personnel safety.
- Enterprise release of the software brings about the ability to fuse data from tags and on-board sensors to manage enterprise assets and personnel at multiple sites through a single